Oats is a highly nutritious cereal, as it is rich in fiber, B vitamins, minerals and trace elements. In addition, it strengthens the body’s defense and helps prevent diseases and regulate body weight, facilitates better regulation of blood glucose levels, protects the cardiovascular system and contributes to good digestive function.
Five reasons to incorporate oats in your diet:
- Facilitates better regulation of blood glucose levels
- Protects the cardiovascular system
- Strengthens the body’s defenses and helps prevent diseases
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the digestive system
- Helps to regulate body weight